Sunday, October 8, 2017

Paper Cuts and Auto Parts






Something in the ether recharges my cosmic batteries from time to time and I'm whole again. Younger than before. A force wakes me up from mundane dreams and I'm on fire. Passion takes over with no hint of negativity and I'm new.

It would be nice if it didn't come at 1:30 in the morning but I'll take it when I can get it.

Friends die. Heroes die. I mourn rock'n'roll. 

Fate awakens me to remind me that the reports of rock'n'roll's death are greatly exaggerated. Rock'n'roll has to stand for something, stand up to something. What would Superman have been without villains plotting evil? You can't do battle in tights for truth and justice without bad guys to destroy.

Maybe I never get gold records. Or the girl.

As long as Moriarty dabbles in radio, sabotages elections, invests in arms manufacturing and runs the NRA- I've got my work cut out for me. Wake up. Love. Harder.



                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment