Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What Yogi Said

Last time around I had to alter my routine. The bigots at the Y caused me to worry that I might possibly drown one in the pool. This time, so far, I find preachers posting on Facebook their praises of that fine Christian, that's right, Donald Trump. In response to my post quoting a celebrity about hungry children in the USA I find folks pointing out that they have personally witnessed "fat asses" panhandling. Clearly the hunger problem in the good ol' could be solved by abolishing the child labor laws.

Now I want to be a good person. I want to rise above this. All of this. I don't want to judge. Let me tell you, I'm failing.

For me there's an answer. My energy will go into the love to fix things. Nothing was ever won with hate.

Pray for peace. Search for truth. Settle for love.



No comments:

Post a Comment