Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's Time

What if I've run out of excuses? Maybe there are no obstacles left. It's always been easy to zig when I was supposed to zag and then blame circumstances or luck for my failures.

Maybe it's time to get to work. If I write those songs that I've planned to write, the ones with melodies with a beauty to melt the stars, I may find myself catapulted into something that might be considered success.

Oh, it's not fame and fortune. That's never interested me all that much. I've really just run out of time. Either I write my masterpiece now or I go out wondering if I really had it in me. It's not ego that I'm pampering. I believe that every human being has all of the beauty of creation inside. Most just never tap into it. You'll be the first to know, I suppose.

It's all about the love, isn't it? It always is.


No comments:

Post a Comment