Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Arrogance Of Youth

Funny, I thought I knew everything at seventeen. Now I look around and find that I still suffer such foolishness. At least I have enough disaster in my history now to be reminded that I don't know much and I never did. Have I made mistakes? Well, yeah, of course. That's not so bad. Having made so many of them over and over is a touch dumb, though.

I have always worried that the ultimate comic book light bulb would appear over my head in the last frame.

Peace and love were taught before I could walk, though, so I can't complain. Mix that up with rock'n'roll and it's a pretty good life. All that stuff that seemed so important at various stages of my life have settled into the ether.

A-whap- bob- a- lee- bop- balop- bam- boom!


No comments:

Post a Comment