Friday, November 24, 2017

Nervous Norvus Dreams






Hank Williams broke hillbillys' hearts all over the world when he sang, "I'm a rolling stone, all alone and lost." Muddy Waters wailed, " Sure 'nough he's a rollin' stone," and put Chess Records on the map and on the charts. Bob Dylan roared, "How does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?"

Me? I wake up from confusing dreams about Nervous Norvus. I ache for the last woman that I ever fell in love with and long for romance that was never meant to be.

I've never been in step, even with the ones out of step. My naiveté is pure and that's nothing to brag about. I've been some places and I've seen some things. Nothing changes much. I'm going easy on myself here. I'm sensitive, too.



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment