Sunday, November 5, 2017

Born In Love






The birth certificate says Birmingham but I was born in love. I never planned to grow old. Truth be told I never planned on growing up. Can't say that I much care for adults. Now that there's nobody to tell me to go to bed I like to go to bed by nine o'clock.

If you have a fire in your soul from the beginning, you're doomed to a certain life. You don't dare mix with the other ones with that fire- you'll burn everything down. If you put on a bridle to go a little straighter, you'll eventually gnaw right through it. One way or the other folks around you get singed.

By definition I suppose I'm just lazy. This living just wears me out and I don't have energy left for accomplishment. Don't pay much attention to me but keep an eye on me.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.




No comments:

Post a Comment