Saturday, July 22, 2017

Slow Boats and Full Moons






Ambushed by old age, I'm not wise. Now I know it when I see it for the most part. That's a start I suppose.

Science and religion are pretty much the same thing for me now. It's the parts that we can't explain that hold the secrets. The mystery. It's all about love and it's all about energy.

Laughter and music are holy for me. I'm not eloquent enough to tell you everything I know but I've seen all of the parts of the cosmos in their pajamas shifting and grinding while singing or laughing or singing and laughing. 

Most of my lessons have arrived riding on heartache, heartbreak and loss. Maybe sad is just what fills the space between joy and jubilation. Nobody's ever been mean to me but some folks have surely taught me lessons.

Now you don't have to hire a private eye to tell you that you shouldn't pay any attention to me. The one thing I know- love. That's it. Love.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.



                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment