Thursday, September 15, 2016

Busy Dreams, Idle Hands




No wonder I can't seem to get a record made around here. My sidelines are keeping me humming at a frantic pace.

First of all, I'm trying to quickly move all of my vehicles to self driving for my GUBER.com venture. I'm thinking that every dollar I save on a driver is a dollar profit. Now George Lindsey's estate is suing me for stenciling Goober's image on the doors of my Vegas.

Now I find that gofundme.com is trying to take down my page where I'm raising funds for my hot new venture, GoFukMe.com, a combination dating/business opportunity site.

I'll get back to you on slinked-in.com and BiTunes.com as well as my newest prize, HeirBnB, a lodging site that allows the visitor to inherit a property if the owner dies while you're staying onsite. The excitement is building here, too, for my online hair styling page and my law business, IllegalZoom.com. I may be needing that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment