Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unfiltered

Something in the ether woke me up at 1:00 am this morning. All of the gates that slow down sensory input were down. Kind of like when your cable goes down but the opposite. All the beauty of the cosmos streamed through me and I could feel and taste and see and hear all of the beauty. The first thing that I need to do this morning is to give my gratitude for all of the folks who have been a part of my life. I am indebted to all of you. Forever.

I suppose that I haven't told the animals who have shared my life that I loved them nearly often enough. Let me start to make up for that. I love you, Jamaica. I love you, Angel.

Now I need to get outside and make sure that I soak all of this incredible beauty in. Don't ever waste a minute. Pray for peace. Search for truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment