Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's All The Back Way


Someone remind me why war is still legal. What if someone came along and told the truth, promised you nothing and asked for your vote? Isn't there a real-life Chauncey Gardner out there with a normal IQ who needs a job and a nice place to live for awhile?

Those two groups that we insist on calling "parties" do a really bad job. They waste a whole lot of money doing it, too. 

Feed the hungry, teach the kids, get everyone medical attention. Love and comfort everyone and do it with volunteers. That way, everyone wins. 

While we're changing things, let's quit singing about any rocket's red glare. We've got plenty of fine tunes that would make better national anthems. Let me suggest something by Chuck Berry or maybe Hank Williams.

There's most of my platform. Don't ask questions. I don't know much. 

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment