Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Last Last Call

Well, I suppose that I've told you all about my cosmic connection with the "Delicate Genius," Steve Connelly. Yeah, he thinks that we were divinely destined to work together. He's right, of course. 

Not only is Steve the most profoundly talented artist that I've ever met, and I've met a few, he's one of my favorite human beings that I have had the pleasure of knowing. I've known a few.

Now he needs a little help. He was diagnosed with hepatitis c and told that he had been with it for a long time. Lots of damage done. While struggling with the bills and the shock, the ceiling in his beloved Zen Recording Studio caved in, leaving him with no real means of conducting his business.

Angels never let you down. You know that. Lori Karpay and Natty Moss- Bond have begun to put together a drive to raise a few bucks to help get the situation a little more manageable. We'll be doing a Benefit Show at Skipper's Smokehouse on Saturday, June 27th. Hopefully we'll get another lined up for St. Pete.

Meantime, check this link and see if you might find some spare cash tucked away for a rainy day. This is a rainy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment