Thursday, February 19, 2015

Noodles and Puns

Life's kinda' like quicksand, ya know? You struggle and it just pulls you down. It's always one step forward and 7/8ths step back for me. Well, I'm having one of those moments. 

Liner notes. You're supposed to thank everybody and kiss up to the ones who might do you some good later on. I've always avoided all that for fear of forgetting someone. Let's be honest here, I'm never gonna have to worry about any grammy acceptance speech.

My heart is so full of love and gratitude right now that I have to sit here and write this. I seem to have lost all need to explain the reasons that I have loved less than perfectly. I've done the best I could. The important part is that I recognize that everybody who has come through my life has been struggling to do their best.

I really, really love you. I don't take any of this lightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment