Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Fix

Okay, so I've never been big on New Year's resolutions. Oh, it's not that I haven't noticed my foibles and my shortcomings. Maybe it's always been a lack of ambition or just plain laziness. Well, sir, I'm changing all of that. I'm taking control of my life and I'm making decisions. 

My life has come around to exactly the set up that I've always described as my dream. Well, the romance department has floundered but it's really that I just can't get that right. It's okay. I can't really play the violin, either.

This next year, though, will find me finishing up my play and maybe a book. There will be a new record so there will be new songs. Jamaica will get lots of love and lots of attention. 

I'm gonna love whenever I can and I'm gonna walk away from places where it's not wanted. 

I'm making plans to see things from other folks' perspective and to help when I can and move on when I can't.

So, let's see here: peace and love and rock'n'roll. Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment