Saturday, April 14, 2018

Takes One To Know One






Bored? I thought I was just lonely. It's a 4/4 world and I've always lived in waltz time. I carry a pink paper wallet and I cut my own hair. I'm not good at it but I'm quick. If the world and I last much longer, I'll be considered an intellectual, a sophisticate. Every morning I pull back the covers and step into a scene that mixes a Mad Max set and a Three Stooges scene. Somehow I always assumed that devolution would be a much slower process.

On a human scale, I can barely relate. I'm proud to be made up of the same stardust as Andre the Giant and Cleopatra. On the other hand, I'm ashamed of any connection to Michael Cohen. 

This is not my century, boys, and neither was the last. So long to Oklahoma. Here's to a life without training wheels.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.




                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment