Thursday, April 12, 2018

I'll Show 'em All






The movies and the music have always been the distraction for me. I wasn't wired to accept the suffering around me. My head likes to think it's in charge but my heart runs the show. Always has. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My religion is my religion. If I could explain it, I would. In these times I'm more suspicious than ever of anyone who claims to have all the answers. 

Tell you what- if you understand yours better than I do mine, explain the concept of suffering to me. While you're at it can you get it fixed?

If you're gonna convert me, you're gonna have to bring me a faith that concentrates on love and outlaws war. There are no good wars. There never will be.

I believe I'll go watch a movie.




                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment