Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Whose Reality


Schizophrenics don't always distinguish between reality and fantasy. Most of my favorite movies blur those lines. Good and evil, as a concept, is subjective. Most of us agree on a general line. 

Read up on psychopathy. You probably know more nuts than you think.

Remember all those tales about fewer muscles being required to smile than to frown? Doctors can't verify any such thing. Still, it seems easier to smile and it gets to be a habit. Seems easier to love than to hate, too.

Oh, look at me. I'm babbling again. That's what I do.






1 comment:

  1. Although I am not a Musician, my Soul loves music.
    It moves me at an emotional level.
    Although I am not a Poet, I have written some poetry.
    It moves me at the heart level.
    Although I have realized some Dreams, I am still a Dreamer.
    My Soul speaks to me at the Dream level.
    And, I have been a fan of Ronny Elliott since I first heard him on WMNF 88.5 radio. Because of his music, poetry and dreams for the world.

    ReplyDelete