Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Perfect Man In A Perfect World


Hillary Clinton has been quoted as saying, "It's always surprising to me how many young women think they have to be perfect. I rarely meet a young man who doesn't think he already is."

Really, I can't say that Ms. Clinton and I agree on very much very often. Oh, I suspect that if she weren't trying to please someone, herself, trying to spit further than the men around her, that we would most likely see eye to eye on most things. Ambition is a terrible thing... or not. Depends on which of us you ask, I guess.

I doubt that you will hear many quotes like that one from Hillary again any time soon.

My favorite men in history are the ones most like women. Oh, I'm not talking about cross dressers or drag queens, even though they're all fine in my book, too. I'm referring to men who are in touch with their feminine side, the ones who are secure in a pink shirt. You know, the ones who will pass on a fishing trip to help paint a house for Habitat For Humanity.

My favorite women seem to be the ones most comfortable with their feminine side, too. 

There's no need for pant suits. Your team's better.



No comments:

Post a Comment