Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Ones I've Known

Maybe I'm the type who has to be reminded that the glass is half full from time to time. I was spoiled and I'm always the first to admit it. I was spoiled mostly with love, though, and that's a good thing. A really good thing.

It's already been a long trip now and I've had the best friends, worked with the kindest and brightest folks, learned from the best bosses and the most special teachers in the world and shared love with the most patient, sweet and wonderful women who ever graced the planet.

Timing put me in the middle of the road when rock'n'roll blasted down Western culture's highway and changed everything. Forever.

If you ever catch me whining here, give me a thump. I'm the luckiest man alive and I know it. Love just as hard as you can. Nothing else matters much.


No comments:

Post a Comment