Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rock'n'Roll Royalty

Of all people, you would think that I would have some kind of strong feelings about the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Nope. I wish they had spelled it right. That's about it.

Nobody worships the heroes more than I do. I doubt that many others have had as much of their life consumed by the beat.

There's just a certain irrelevance for me. It just happened, that's all. I'm not a nostalgia nut. For me, and probably for lots of others, nothing like that is ever likely to happen again. Not in my lifetime. I do thank my lucky stars that I lived through it.

What's next?


2 comments:

  1. I've shitcanned the apostrophes. It's just rocknroll. There're a lot of unnecessary appendages to our music. The Hall of Fame is one of them. I pay no attention anymore. Is there a Highbrow(or whatever) Music Hall of Fame? Do we need one? Nah.

    ReplyDelete