Friday, December 19, 2014

Here I Am

With all the belly achin' that I do I don't leave myself enough time to express my joy in what I do. You've listened to me go on and on about the wonderful musicians that I've shared the stage, the studio and my life with. I consider these folks to be my treasured family and I know how lucky I have been.

The rest of the story is the bunch of beautiful folks whom I've been lucky enough to meet because of the music. They're scattered around the world. Ireland, Texas, Wales, Uruguay, Oklahoma, California, Great Britain and spots like Bhutan and Burlington. Some of them work in the music business or the music press. Some of them just love the music.

I suppose it's a good thing that the marine biology thing never worked out. Brain surgery and rocket science, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment