Thursday, January 24, 2019

Used Cars






Let me explain my politics. I know you're not interested and, honestly, I don't like to discuss it. Somehow, I feel compelled to get into it now. 

Let me begin by saying that neither of these two parties in our little system represent me in any fashion. I throw in with the people who were here when Columbus landed. I would be labeled an anarchist if not for my knowledge of what the powerful are willing to do to the oppressed.

Since the game is rigged, I seem to have two choices- I can stay out of it altogether and have no voice whatsoever, or I can go with the lesser of two evils. Over and over. Don't start on the, "Well, if you don't like it, change it" malarkey. Money makes the monkey dance and if, for some reason, you haven't figured that out, I don't have the patience to explain it to you. Let me just say this: If I ran against Putin in Russia, they would jail me. Maybe kill me. If I choose to run against Trump in the US they can just ignore me. Unless, of course, you have an extra billion or two that you might invest in my campaign.

Don't go mailing me money. It's not a job I want. Not to mention that it's easy to find naked photos of me all over the internet.

No, I'll go with empathy, compassion, fairness, peace, love and kindness. I suppose, by now, you're scratching your noggin and wondering just what secret candidates I know about. Sadly, I don't know any more about it than you. I do see hope in some of our newly elected representatives.

Will they be ground down to the level of the pond scum that we have suffered for years? 

How do I know?

My hope, in the meantime, is with them. I'm glad to have hope.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.









                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment