Friday, September 7, 2018

Check The Rigging






No one has any power over you that you don't give them. Resist, indeed. I went to school to learn how to learn. I've put together what little knowledge and wisdom that I possess from books and babies, dreams, dogs, teachers, love and the stars above. I should probably include experience on my petite list but, honestly, it doesn't belong. My life runs, more or less, like a ribbon on an old typewriter. It goes for awhile, gets to the end, reverses itself and goes in the opposite direction.

If you'll sit still, if you'll pay attention, truth will reveal itself. Be careful with it. After love, it is probably our most valuable commodity. It's rare and it's fine but, if you're not careful, it will get you in trouble.




                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment