Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Turn The Heat Up






As I piece together the quilt that makes my life I don't find many things that I would do differently. Oh, I wish I had said, "I love you," more frequently but I said it often enough to annoy plenty of folks.

Don't think for a minute that I'm bragging about the life I've lived. There are no gold records on the wall and my history in romance makes my so-called career look successful.

Let me say right here that I blame no one for my circumstances. I can't refer to my situation as failure if I'm telling you that I would do it all again. No record label ever cheated me. No woman ever mistreated me.

At this point I figure that life is learn as you go. The fact that I've made the same mistakes frequently could indicate tenacity. Consistency. A better guess might be that I'm stubborn. A slow learner.

I love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment