Thursday, May 11, 2017

Back To Birmingham






When I was sixteen I didn't want to play any slow songs, any sad ones. Somehow, over the years. they all got slow. They all got sad. Every song I've got reminds me of some loss. I've got lots and lots of songs.

Believe me when I tell you that I'm a glass-half-full kinda' guy. If they ask, tell them. Tell them that I have loved and I'm planning to love some more.

It was never the big, mean bully that you had to fear on the playground. It was always the scrawny little guy who swung wildly when he got fired up. I'm that way with love. I may never be any good at it but I'm the one you'd better watch. I'm always fired up.



                                     

1 comment:

  1. I still have a crush on every girl and woman I ever loved. Except my ex. -- Greg Pennell

    ReplyDelete