Monday, June 9, 2014

Clarity and Loneliness

Why does it all make so much sense every now and then? I have never been good about waking up with a song idea and writing it down so that it will still be there in the morning. Who cares? Does the world really need any more Ronny Elliott songs?

Now, however, I find myself with a clear vision of my life, including a detailed map to happiness, at 2:00 am every once in awhile. I don't write them down either and wake up with some vague notion that self actualization whispered in my ear during the night. 

Whatever it appears to you, I'm big in my dreams.

Help everyone love. You can start by being lovable. Do all that stuff that t-shirts and bumper stickers suggest. You know: "If you see someone without a smile, give them yours." That stuff. It's more important than red state/ blue state junk.


No comments:

Post a Comment