Monday, May 7, 2012

Joanne Woodward, I Presume

The concept of pure good versus pure evil has always fascinated me. Can't be valid, right? I mean, "Let he who is without sin...," and all that. I am painfully aware of all of the hurt that I have caused and all of the opportunities to help that I have let slip by without doing the right thing. I'm not proud. Of course I really don't want to consider that I may be entirely bad. It's hard enough to get up in the morning as it is.

Lately I find myself fixated on facing my failures and making as many things right as I have time to deal with in whatever time that I may have left.

If I owe you money, call me. If I lied to you, remind me and I apologize. Worst of all, I suppose, if I ever hurt your feelings, please forgive me. There are no good excuses. I won't do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment