Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sadder

So I get my chance to facilitate my showoff tendencies and play my favorite stuff on the radio. Man, I've been trying to get someone to sit and listen to these tunes since I was eleven or twelve years old. The beauty of community radio is that they can't fire me. I mean they don't have to invite me back but they can't pull in from the ether what I've put out there.

Wonderful, sweet folks call and e-mail kind, encouraging messages. One guy called twice, though, to say that he loved the show and the music but that it was certainly sad and depressing. Believe me, you don't want to hear my depressing show. I could lead a conga line right up to the Kool Aid stand.

This is my happy. For me this is positive. My dog loves me and my cat needs me. Tell everyone you love how you feel. They need to know. They need to hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment