Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things Change

Seems that I've made a conscious decision to stay at home instead of touring so that I can spend time with Jamaica. I just got home from a week on the road and it took an obvious toll on her. She's seven now and in the prime of her life. If I looked at the situation as some kind of trap or limitation it would make me angry or, at least, anxious.

Oh, I've never enjoyed playing more than I do right now. I love to travel and see folks on the road, too. It has been way too long since I visited Europe and I've never played California.

My dog, though, means the world to me and I love being with her. Somehow I have to figure out how to keep the lights on and the water flowing and stay around Tampa. Angel figures into the equation but honestly she doesn't care how much I'm gone. Harumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment