Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back In The Pack

Being the hotshot never appealed to me as a kid. Oh, I idolized Big Daddy but I aspired more to Starvin' Marvin Schwartz. There was no bigger Elvis fan. Ever. I suppose I pictured myself more in the role of Gene Vincent. No, Benny Joy.

Well, be careful what you wish for, right? I have ruled the ranks of obscurity for decades now. For a critic to be kind about my so called career they have to resort to "cult artist" babble. That's okay. I still pull for the underdog.

I will say this. I've had the prettiest girls and the sweetest dogs and the kindest friends in the world. If you're lucky enough to know how lucky you are, you've succeeded wildly.

If you're gonna get any work done in moving the planet towards peace and love I guess you had better get your heart right. Let's roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment