Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Are we there yet?

Wouldn't you know that it would happen on Elvis' birthday! My mind has been tumbling the question of my purpose and my role here for a long time. I guess that I've always been what is kindly referred to as a seeker; deridedly, a dreamer; or, as Crash Mitchell sees it, a musician.

The last four or five years have taught me the lessons of loss that can't be translated from some book on the life of the Buddha.

Somehow, I suppose that I've always known that I was right where I was supposed to be. My grandmother planted the seed of peace and love long before I had to ponder the question of whether or not I was a hippie.

Now, it's 11:01 here on January 8th. In ten minutes I'll call it official. I've crossed that line that I've always sought. All those movies like Roogie's Bump and They Might Be Giants served their purpose. I believe! I'm here to help find peace. I'm here to help, to love. I'm here to save Tink!

Love, love, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment