What I haven't seen at this point hardly matters. I haven't been everywhere, boy, and I surely haven't seen everything. Doesn't matter. It's a perfect world when you know it is and you're lucky when you know you are.
I've always shown up in the Key Wests of the world just in time to be told that I should have seen it before. I always wanted to live in Paris, but the Paris of 1930.
Not this time, buddy. Here I am at the centre of the universe, not a developer in sight. I look out my window and there's the English Channel. Sweetest people in the world. Best dogs you can imagine and they're welcome in every establishment. Plenty of cats for you other folks, too, and they're feisty as all get-out.
Oh, I could spend hours and ink telling you about Kate, but I believe I've made that point. I wish for you all the love and all the fortune that I've known. I love you all.
Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.
No comments:
Post a Comment