Wednesday, September 18, 2024

All The Ghosts At The Table





When you're young, you're afraid of ghosts. If you're lucky and you live long enough, most of your best friends are ghosts. Does that mean I believe in some spirit world that goes on after this life? Well, now, if the vibrations in my mind can conjure up memories that appear to me and speak to me, who am I to doubt their existence?

Ghosts, to me, are like love or joy. Their very existence depends on you believing.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.





 

4 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/3HstnfzyN8E?si=gly8j_iBWLlIJ4Ao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would be a fine ghost, walking through walls and surprising people and creating all sorts of ghostly mischief. Definitely an active ghost until I got tired of it, then I would just moan a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day after after Lucy left, I was lying on the couch with my eyes closed. Then I opened them. And there was woman standing at the end of the couch, looking at me. She was wearing an old fashioned dish washing apron. She was entirely made out of bright sunlight filled with dust floating around in it which made her image incredibly clear. I looked, then closed my eyes for a second and opened them again to see if it was Lucy. Nope. "COOOOL!" I said with a big grin, "I'm seeing a GHOST!" I figured Lucy'd asked her to go look in on me. Then the ghost started to vanish, slowly - from the head down. Certainly stopped me moping for a while....

    ReplyDelete