Saturday, November 4, 2023

Jiggety Jig





Home, as they say, is where the heart is. I'm home. By the way, who are "they?"

After a short visit to the good ol' USA, I'm back in Dorset. Home. It was surely sweet to see friends. Of course I missed more than I saw.

There are good people and there are bad people wherever you go. I really prefer to think that there are only good people, but some of them have been damaged along the way. At any rate, I seem to run across mostly the good ones.

We're gonna take the slow approach to Christmas this year. Since we lost our Sunny Jim, we're down to three for the holiday. I'll get our 2' plastic tree down from the attic when I get up the ambition and Kate and Vera and I will decorate as the mood dictates.

I wish for all of you the measure of happiness that I have. Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.






 

2 comments:

  1. be careful retrieveing stuff from the attic. i just about killed myself while trying to retrieve rudolph from a shelf in my garage a few years ago. i fell off the lader & landed on the concrete floor. i had a few bruises & a headache, but fortunately i didn't kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. So happy your happy

    ReplyDelete