Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Good and Evil....






...Right and wrong. Rich and poor. Black and white. Rock'n'roll. The world, as I define it, only exists in my perception of the things around me. If I look through a telescope, it's entirely different than what I see through a microscope.

Mockingbirds sing me a song and it's different than the song that I hear from Elvis when the needle wiggles in the wax. The fact that Elvis died nearly forty three years ago doesn't stop me from hearing him sing.

As I watch suffering around me, I settle on the idea of looking at everything and listening to everything through a filter of love. Oh, I'm working on taste and feel and smell, too, but I'm having trouble with cabbage.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.




No comments:

Post a Comment