Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Saddle The Spirits






Don't pray- hold on! Either you believe that there is a grand plan and a benevolent power has included you in it or you don't. Me? I believe it all. All of the good parts. I'm onboard where all of the belief systems intersect. 

Don't bring me any of your vengeful god stories. Don't pester me with your ideas of guilt, revenge, jealousy or hate. If you invest in war, I hope that you might reconsider your motives. The God that I know ain't on anybody's side. There are no good wars.

Now, if you want to sing about peace and love, charity, joy and compassion- friends, count me in.

Pray for peace. Search for truth. Settle for love.




1 comment:

  1. Kami menawarkan berbagai layanan keuangan yang meliputi: Perencanaan Bisnis, Keuangan Komersial dan Pembangunan, Properti dan Hipotek, Pinjaman Konsolidasi Hutang, Pinjaman Bisnis, Pinjaman Pribadi, Pinjaman Pembiayaan Kembali Rumah dengan tingkat bunga rendah per tahun untuk individu, perusahaan dan badan usaha. Dapatkan yang terbaik untuk keluarga Anda dan miliki rumah impian Anda juga dengan skema Pinjaman Umum kami. Pelamar yang tertarik harus menghubungi kami melalui
    Hanya WhatsApp: (+ 62822 74045059
    Telp .... (+ 62822 74045059
    Email: (iskandalestari.kreditpersatuan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete