Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Anarchy Now!






No reason that I can see to play. My struggle for fame and fortune lasted for years. Decades. By the time that I resigned myself to obscurity my shelf life had expired without my help. No gold records. No gold watch. Rock'n'roll has never been sweeter for me. There's no act now. I am the act.

My station in life has been fluid. I should have listened to Groucho. We all should. I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. I need one of those plaques for the front of my car: No Club- Lone Wolf. My 2001 Camry.

Romance? Let's just say that I don't have many awards on the wall from those endeavors, either.

Living for the moment has become second nature. Easy.

Maybe I should give a TED presentation. Seminars on TV at 4:00 am.

Nah. I'll walk the dog pet the cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment