Monday, August 29, 2016

Loose Ends



Maybe I'n just lucky. If there had been bucket lists when I was a young man, mine would have been over-filled a long time ago. It's all come to me, little effort on my part. Outside of world peace, living forever and seeing the ones I've loved once more, I've got nothing that I'm longing for. 

Regrets? That's another chapter. I'm so very sorry that I've ever hurt anyone. Maybe I can keep from doing that again. Oh, I wish that I had loved more. Harder. Better. I wish I had cuddled the older dogs and the kittens longer. I'll cut this part short to keep from making you uncomfortable and me cry.

I've done my best and I know that doesn't mean that I've done all that well. It would be great to hint around here that I've got it down now and that you can count on me from here on out. Neither one of us is gonna fall for that.

Mostly I've got good intentions. I admit to lust in my heart and an active imagination.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.


                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment