Sunday, June 30, 2024

Rattler's Pup's Pup





So you are pretty sure that your idea of the world is the real story and that the rest of us have it all wrong, right? The ones who see it the most like you are the ones that come the closest to having it right. Right? Am I right?

That means that only one of us has it right. What if that one died last Wednesday? Or six hundred years back! 

You do realise that your odds of winning a lottery, any lottery, are way better than your world vision being the one, right?

What if nobody has the winning ticket? Hey! That's more or less my idea, so that one can't be right under my own rules.

I'm still holding up mirrors to mirrors.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.





 

3 comments:

  1. I may not have all the right answers but I’ve got some good ones that I’m willing to share. I believe the more that we share the better our chances to find peace, prosperity and happiness.

    ReplyDelete