Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Will There Always Be An England?

 




Guilt is so overrated. I know that. Nevertheless, nobody should have the life that I have. Oh, I suppose that a better way to put it would be to say that everybody should have the life that I have.

Who knew that paradise would be here, tucked under the mainland of Great Britain. I remember old timers always telling me that I should have seen Key West before it was "discovered." I look forward to telling whippersnappers about Portland, before it was discovered.

Oh, and love- I preached about love for so long that I had pretty well decided that the stuff I went on about was the creation of some Walt Disney or the material of some young girl's dreams. Nope. It's right here. In abundance. It's way too late for bad luck. When this plays out, and we know that nothing is permanent, I will have had everything. Great goodness!

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.





No comments:

Post a Comment