Thursday, October 15, 2020

I Don't Mean To Intrude

 



Here we are. After nearly ten years and over twenty five hundred blogs, I feel like I have burdened you with this babble. Maybe I should have thought of that nine and a half years and twenty four hundred blogs back.

Of course I feel the same way about my music. I haven't been doing much writing because I feel like I have forced it on a defenseless public for fifty six years. Now, in fairness, it has been a pretty small public.

Surely self-promotion is the lowest form of communication. I've told you before of the nice folks who have decided to "manage" my career. To a person, they have all concluded, with time, that I can't be managed. I'm pretty sure that none of them meant it as a compliment.

Now, I don't worry about how I will pass time. I figure that time passes pretty well on its own. I may keep pasting my head on other bodies because I have found that an inexpensive, safe way to travel. I just didn't want you to think that I had forgotten about you. I love you.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.





No comments:

Post a Comment