Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Luck Of The Draw

Sometimes I just have to stand and wonder. How have I had the fortune to work with these people. It's enough of a miracle that folks with this much talent come into my life. I'm the type who doesn't use the term, genius, often. They seem to pass through my life on a nearly daily basis. All that I have ever figured out is that something fascinates these folks when they are confronted with a true primitive. I can't sing, I can't play much and my songs don't always rhyme. I do it with all my heart, though.

Okay, let's forget the talent for a minute here. The sweetest, kindest folks in the world have worked with me. They've never been paid enough. I've never made any proper money. The way that I measure success, I'm a big deal. I hope these folks all know how much I love them and how much I have appreciated their company.

Give us peace on earth and end this dreadful, dreadful war.


No comments:

Post a Comment