Saturday, June 29, 2013

Little Green Men, Little Purple Women

What do you think about the arrogance of the folks who disavow all thoughts of alien culture? I mean, let's face it; what do we know about anything? We have neighbors all around us who "believe" in the miracles of their own church but recognize the idiocy of all the other guys. We call it faith. I'm pretty sure that means just ignore all science that would seem to point in another direction.

I don't know if there's anybody else out there or not. If there is, I have no idea if they look like us or bear any resemblance to the space people that we've come up with over the ages. I would be willing to bet that they would like our rock'n'roll and dancing around in their underwear.

Love is our currency. Use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment