Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Twist The End






When you get down to it, there are no happy endings. You bring me your romantic tale about them living happily ever after. I'll just add, "Until she died of scarlet fever." Or maybe, "Until he noticed the new receptionist at the office with the long legs and the crooked teeth."

Let me hold your hit song. You know, that happy one that your mom said should be a hit. I'll slow it down, way down. I'll sing it in a minor key and, if you let me hold it long enough, I'll add a verse about somebody hacking somebody up.

It's never over till the end.

THE END









1 comment:

  1. Kami menawarkan berbagai layanan keuangan yang meliputi: Perencanaan Bisnis, Keuangan Komersial dan Pembangunan, Properti dan Hipotek, Pinjaman Konsolidasi Hutang, Pinjaman Bisnis, Pinjaman Pribadi, Pinjaman Pembiayaan Kembali Rumah dengan tingkat bunga rendah per tahun untuk individu, perusahaan dan badan usaha. Dapatkan yang terbaik untuk keluarga Anda dan miliki rumah impian Anda juga dengan skema Pinjaman Umum kami. Pelamar yang tertarik harus menghubungi kami melalui
    Hanya WhatsApp: (+ 62822 74045059
    Telp .... (+ 62822 74045059
    Email: (iskandalestari.kreditpersatuan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete