Friday, August 2, 2019

Lucky Enough






Life is too short to spend much of it with people that don't mean much to you. Then again, everybody seems pretty special if you pay attention. Now, if I were you, I might disregard advice from the likes of me about paying attention. 

Oh, I don't seem to have any kind of disorder. I just choose to jump from one random thought to another. I'm not burdened with Nobels or Pulitzers but I'm pretty good to seat beside your crazy mother-in-law at thanksgiving.

Truth and love seem to be in short supply right now. Do your part. I love you.





1 comment:

  1. "Yeah, talkingt to Greg can be a wild ride, but if you hang on long enough, it's usually worth the ride." - one of my bosses to one of my coworkers. After that, I tried to make the ride a little longer and the payoff a little shorter.

    ReplyDelete