Saturday, January 30, 2016

She Sold The Silver


Nobody's knocking down the door. Now that I think about it, nobody's even knocking at the door. I don't care. If the Jehovah's Witness folks show up, I'm willing to join their protection program as long as I get to lead and sit at the grown up table. I'm not dancing backwards. In high heels or otherwise.

Who decides who gets to coin a phrase, cop a feel, crop a frock? Sometimes I worry that presidential politics has effectively done away with professional wrestling in our culture. To think that I was once surprised that any adult might believe any of that bunk was real. I don't know about any commander in chief stuff but wouldn't Chris Christie make a great new Haystacks Calhoun?

Yes, I know that I should be struggling with melodies and tales of heartbreak and debauchery. In fact, I'm busy here struggling with important issues of the day.

If I launch a cult, do I automatically qualify for tax exemption?



No comments:

Post a Comment