Tuesday, October 27, 2015

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Garbage

It's so funny watching the newscasters politely tiptoeing around the new meat/cancer issue. "Well, of course we can't stop eating meat," they all earnestly plead.

Then they give time to attractive spokeswomen for some group of cattlemen. They roll their eyes and speak from the tobacco playbook. 

Yeah, right.

Well, I'm a grownup. I'm sitting here crying through Supergirl. No more compromise for me. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

No longer will I politely listen to folks justify war, greed. I won't argue or fight with idiots, either. Hopefully I'll refrain from calling people  idiots, too.

I believe in science and I believe in love. I happen to believe in rock'n'roll, too. That just happens to be my branch of science. I was put here with powers. You were, too. I plan to use mine from here on out. It's love that flows in my veins and it's usually in 4/4 time.

You don't believe me, do you?

That's okay.

I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment