Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Word From Our Sponsor

My intentions were to let you know that I plan to start running my book here, chapter by chapter, day by day if that's okay. If for some reason any of you miss my babble about peace and love and rock'n'roll and adolescent sex fantasies you can always go back to the archives. I seem to have written only four or five columns and then repeated them ad nauseam. 

I met Elvis, that girl was mean to me, war is bad and animals are good, maybe I'll kill myself, blah blah...

It ain't the Literary Review. You get what you pay for.

Before I get off my high horse, though, I have to mention that collateral damage is in the news once more. Unfortunately, it's the U.S.A. again. This time we've bombed a hospital in Afghanistan run by Doctors Without Borders.

At the sure fire risk of repeating myself, there are no good wars. Use your love.




1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of reading book chapters from you. We're looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete