If your friends are anything at all like mine, you can see from social media that we're all spending lots of time searching for true happiness. Whatever that is. Here are a few things that I know.
1. Money won't buy it but debt will prevent it.
2. Stuff won't help. It will impress idiots.
3. Everybody is "selfish" because everybody sees things from their own point of view. If you fret about the others "not doing right," you're doomed.
4. Kindness brings happiness.
5. It's all about the science and the science is all about love.
If any of this works out for you, mail me some love.