Friday, June 26, 2015

A Delicate Genius

So the champ needs a little help. Tomorrow we're having a benefit for my pal, Steve Connelly. There will be a concert at Skipper's Smokehouse in Tampa beginning at 4:00 pm with lots of bands that Steve has been involved with over the years.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592457427689728/

There will be musical equipment, t-shirts, art and all kinds of goodies for sale and for auction. We're trying to raise twenty thousand bucks on a GoFund page towards his medical expenses, too.

http://www.gofundme.com/1w26cs

If you know Steve, that just means that you're already involved. If you don't... well, you're not from around here, are you?

My pal, Steve, is a guitar god, a wizard in the recording studio. More importantly, he's the best guy in the world. We're cosmically connected. I've told you that story before.

He was diagnosed a year ago with hepatitis c and needs a liver transplant. During this stressful time the ceiling of his recording studio collapsed leaving him with no way to work.

Oh, everything will be okay. That is my attitude because of my relationship with Steve. My zen credentials have soared. The kindness in this world always astounds me and this experience has deepened my faith. 



No comments:

Post a Comment