Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hey, Hillbilly! Define Yourself

Now, I hate to think of myself as someone who would ruin your holiday. I'm not referring to Presidents' Day in this case. I've long known that I'm a romantic by anyone's definition.

I suppose that it never really dawned on me to check the definition according to the dictionary. They all start off okay with mentions of passionate, loving and affectionate. Pretty soon, though, we're into fanciful, unrealistic, impractical, dreamer, ad nauseam. No one should have to put up with that. Maybe no one could.

Stubborn. That's another adjective thrown about wildly when my name comes up. Well, now, I'll defend myself on that one. Except when it comes to romantic. Yeah, I couldn't change that one for all the tea in China and I wouldn't if I could. I wish the world was made up of romantics. This reality is way overrated.


There's a lot of fixing here for me to do and I'm getting to it as fast as I can. Study love. That's my advice.





No comments:

Post a Comment